The Ministry Of Human Resource and Social Development has officially confirmed that employers are now responsible for paying the iqama profession change fee of non-Saudi workers.
MHRSD further emphasized that employers are obliged to take care of various expenses related to non-Saudi workers such as :
- Residency fee ( Iqama )
- Work license including their renewal and fines resulting from the delay
The exit and return fee, in addition to the ticket of non-Saudi workers to their home country after the end of the contract between the employer and the employee.
MHRSD also stated that an employee deserves to obtain an experience certificate at the end of a work contract without any charges. It must also clarify the date of joining and ending work as well as the employee’s last wage.
Official Source: https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/629070Also Read:
- 8 Situations The Expat Worker Can Transfer To Another Sponsor Without Any Condition
- Jobs In 6 More Sectors Only For Saudis
- No More Sponsor’s Approval To Issue Exit Re-Entry Visa | New Reforms In Saudi Arabia
- Qiwa Sign up: How To Register On Qiwa Platform In KSA
- How To Transfer Domestic Workers Iqama In Saudi Arabia