The Minister of Human Resources and Social Development SAudi Arab, Eng. Ahmed Al Rajhi announced jobs in 6 new sectors only for Saudi citizens.
The new plan aims more sectors for “Saudization” creating more than 40,000 jobs for locals, According to a local newspaper.
The new sectors that will be localized are,
- Lawyer’s offices / Legal Cunsultancy
- Customs Clearance
- Real Estate Activities
- Cinema Sector
- Driving Schools
- Technical and Engineering Professions
For the year 2021, The ministry’s plan is to create more than 203,000 jobs for Saudis.
In 2021, as the year began, the ministry of human resources and social development (MHRSD) made many decisions to boost the process of Saudization by bringing reforms and several announcements in many sectors.
Earlier this year, jobs in many sectors like malls, restaurants and cafes, central catering markets, and educational professions in private sectors have been reserved for citizens only.
- New Rules For Transfer Of Sponsorship For Married Foreigners To Saudi Men/Women
- Nitaqat, Colors, Categories and Benefits In Saudi Arabia
- Check Iqama Transfer Status, Naqal Kafala Status Online
- Know About The 6 Profession Not Getting LRI Benefits | MyKSA
- Iqama Of Saudi Arabia | A Detailed Guide And Information | MyKSA