Have you ever stood in long ques and waited for hours to send money to your family.? Almost every expatriate in Saudi Arab has faced the problem once during the stay. However, with time, banks upgraded their systems and introduced new services to help their customers.
To solve this problem and to send money quickly, Tahweel Al Rajhi has also introduced many services. Moreover, It has provided phone banking to its customers to help them immediately. By using the service, you can manage your beneficiaries easily.
This guide will help you to add the beneficiaries using phone banking. After reading this guide, you won’t need to visit the branch anymore.
Add Beneficiary to Tahweel Al Rajhi Account using Phone Banking.
- Call at Tahweel Al Rajhi Help Line 800 119 0088
- Dial 1 to select Tahweel, and payroll card services
- Enter IVR Pin ( a four-digit code you created while registering)
- After entering IVR pin correctly, Dial 5 to manage beneficiary
- A representative will talk to you to add or delete a recipient. Tell him that you want to add a beneficiary.
You will need following details of the recipient to add into your beneficiary list successfully.
- Full name of the beneficiary, as written on the ID card.
- Beneficiary’s phone number.
- Beneficiary’s bank name, account number, branch code and the city where the account is registered
- If you want to send money by name, then provide the bank name and mobile number of the beneficiary.
The representative will reconfirm the details. After reconfirmation, he will add beneficiary to your account.
You will receive a confirmation message from Tahweel Al Rajhi. After that, you can send money to the new beneficiary any time. The timings to call on the helpline is from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
How was the article, was it helpful to you? Please give us your thoughts by commenting below. We will love it if you share this post with your friends.
- How to Register The National Address in Saudi Arabia
- How To Check Sawa (STC ) Internet Balance And Remaining Data Balance. New Codes
- Latest Methods To Transfer Balance From STC To STC, Jawwy, Zain And Mobily
- Check Iqama Expiry Date And Status Without Absher Account In 2020
- Check How Many Sims Registered on Your Iqama | Latest Method