The Saudi Iqama expires after one year and has to be renewed to keep working in KSA. After renewal, the Iqama expiry date must also be updated with your Bank. Otherwise, the Bank will freeze your account and block transactions.
Bank AlBilad – Enjaz updates its customers about Iqama expiry through their mobile application and messages. And, provides three ways to update Iqama in Bank AlBilad:
- Through Albilad Net Banking
- Through Branch Visit
- By Phone Call to Enjaz Call Center
The Post Covers
How To Update Iqama In Bank AlBilad Online
AlBilad Bank has its own website through which you can update your Iqama expiry date, renew your Iqama or update your personal information.
You can also use Enjaz phone banking to update your CIF number.
Update Iqama Expiry Through AlBilad Net Banking
Once you have renewed your Iqama, you can update your ID with Albilad net banking through their website or Mobile Application without visiting their branch.
Methods for the Application and Net Banking remain the same.
- Go to the AlBilat Net Banking Website and Log in to your account.
- Enter the verification code and click on ‘Proceed‘
- Once logged in, you will see a message asking you to update your Iqama expiry date.
- Click on Update.
- You will be asked to Confirm that you have renewed your Iqama.
- Click on Continue
Your ID will be updated.
You can update your Iqama expiry manually if you don’t see the message asking to update it.
- From the dashboard, click on Profile
- From the drop-down, click on Update ID Expiry Date.
- You will now see the message asking to Update your Iqama Expiry.
- Click on Update > Continue, and your ID will be updated.
|If you click on Update without renewing your Iqama, you will see an error message. Then, you will have to visit a Bank AlBilad branch to update your Iqama expiry.|
Update Iqama By Visiting Nearest Bank AlBilad Branch
You can also update your Iqama expiry date by visiting an AlBilad Bank branch. There are three cases in which you should follow this method:
- You are not satisfied with any of the methods explained above
- Your bank account is already frozen
- The bank itself asks you to visit the branch
Follow these steps to get your job done quickly:
- Find the nearest AlBilad Bank Branch on Google Maps or using the bank’s Branch Locator service and go there.
- Once in the bank, take a “Customer Services” token and wait for your turn.
- On your turn, explain your purpose of visit to the officer.
- They will ask you for your Iqama and make a copy of it.
- Now, they will print a form and ask you to Sign it.
- If your account was frozen, he will tell you the time it would take to reactivate
Your Iqama for AlBilad Bank is updated. Visit any ATM and withdraw funds to confirm activation.
Recommended: How To Update Iqama in Bank Al Ahli (SNB)
How To Update Iqama / CIF In Enjaz
You can update your CIF( Customer Information File) number or Iqama through the Enjaz Bank helpline. Follow the below steps:
- Call on Enjaz helpline number 920011541 or 8001230000.
- Choose your language, i.e., English.
- Tap 2 to update your CIF.
- Now talk to the Customer Service agent, and they will update your CIF.
What Is Enjaz Number / CIF
Enjaz is a Payment Services Company that partners with companies to provide international and local money remittance services. Bank AlBilad issues an Enjaz card to its customers.
The number written on the Enjaz remittance card is called the CIF number. The benefit of this CIF number is that you don’t have to carry your Enjaz card everywhere as long are your know your CIF number.
When registering with Enjaz, the CIF number is stated on the agreement form and the CIF card. Additionally, an SMS containing your CIF number is sent to you.
Read More: How To Update Iqama in Bank al Riyad
How To Renew Iqama In AlBilad Bank
You can easily renew your Iqama in AlBilad Bank without visiting any branch. Download the AlBilad App from Play Store or iTunes on your mobile device and follow the below steps:
- Login to your Albilad App account.
- Click on the Kebab Menu (Three-dots).
- From the options, click on MOI
- From the Categories drop-down menu, click on Alien Control.
- Then click on Renew Iqama.
- Enter Iqama ID and your desired valid Duration.
- Click on Next.
- Enter payment details and click on Confirm.
- Check your entered details and click on Confirm again.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number; check and enter the OTP.
Your payment will be confirmed, and a Receipt will be shared. Save the receipt as proof if a problem occurs in the future.
AlBilad Bank Customer Service
Bank AlBilad has launched their new verified number for WhatsApp where customers can send their queries and comments. WhatsApp support is available 24/7.
- AlBilad Helpline(Intl): 00966920001002
- AlBilad Helpline(KSA): 920011541 or 8001230000
- AlBilad WhatsApp Number: 920001002
- Enjaz Call Center: 8005000300
Enjaz/AlBilad Email: [email protected]