Al Ahli Bank, NCB is one of the pioneer bank in Saudi Arabia. With the introduction of digital banking, NCB has also switched to paperless banking. Now, the bank offers many procedures to update iqama online. In these methods, the account holder doesn’t need to visit the branch physically. Both Quickpay and Ahli bank customers can use the given methods.
The Post Covers
How To Update Iqama In NCB Online
Ahli bank NCB provides two online methods to update iqama. By using the given methods, you can update iqama status online from anywhere around the world. For this purpose, we use the Ahli internet portal and Ahli App for android and IOS users.
Another method is by using ATM machines available throughout the kingdom. We are going to discuss that as well.
Update Iqama In Ahli Bank Online Using Internet Portal.
To update iqama online for Bank Al Ahli (NCB) Saudi Arab, You should have an online account that is very easy to activate. Visit Alahli online portal and register yourself. If you are a registered user then, the next steps are as follows.
- Visit Al Ahli online Website by clicking here.
- Select English from the top left corner if you are not familiar with Arabic.
- Enter username and password and click on ‘Login’
- You will receive OTP on your mobile registered with Ahli bank. Enter it
- After the successful login, the main page opens.
- On the main page, click on ‘Settings’ which is the last option under the ‘Home’ tab.
- Now click on ‘ID Expiry Date’
- The next window will show the expiry date of iqama in Hijri and Gregorian calendars. If it is a must required to update it then it will show in red color as shown in the picture below.
- Now click on the ‘ID Expiry Update’
- The system will show the new iqama expiry date automatically. You don’t need to edit it manually. Click on ‘Confirm’
- The next screen will show a message, ‘Dear Customer, Your ID has been updated successfully’ Now click on ‘Finish’ to go back to the main window.
Iqama Update Using Alahli App
In this method, I am using Ahliapp. The app is available on google play store and IOS. Type ‘AlAhliMobile‘ in the play store and install it on your smartphone.
- Login to your account by providing the username and password.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- After a successful login, in the top right corner, tap on ‘3 horizontal bars’. It will open the menu.
- Now tap on ‘settings’. In settings, the first option is ‘ID Expiry Update’. Tap on it.
- The Iqama update menu will appear. Simply click on ‘Update ID Expiry’
- The app will display a message to confirm the expiry date is now updated. So to finish the process, tap on Finish.
Boom! you have successfully updated iqama in the Ahli bank app.
Visit Nearest (NCB) Al-Ahli ATM Machine
Let’s say you are not easy using the above methods and feel comfortable visiting ATMs, then this method is purely for you. Don’t forget to bring the ATM / Debit card and Iqama while visiting Nearest ATM Machine. The rest of the procedure is as follows.
- Insert ATM into the machine and enter 4 digit code.
- Now click on the ‘Main Menu’ from the given options.
- Press the ‘Next Menu’ by pressing the bottom right button.
- Look for ‘Electronics Button’ and press it.
- Now press the ‘Update ID expiry date for residents’ button to update the ID
- The system will show a new expiry date. Confirm it by pressing ‘Press Here To Confirm’
- The NCB Ahli ATM machine will display a message confirming that the Iqama expiry date has been successfully updated.
If you want to make a transaction, you can do it by continuing. Otherwise, press the cancel button to eject the card.
- How To Pay Iqama Renewal Fees Online In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA
- Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher Using Wazarat Amal | 2021
- How To Change Mobile Number In Absher In Saudi Arabia | MyKSA
- How To Register in Qiwa Portal Online | Saudi Arabia
- How to Update Passport Details In Absher Online | Naqal Maloomat