Jawazat, The General Directorate of Passports Saudi Arabia explained that if the expatriates/residents want to travel to other countries from the Kingdom, then they must meet 4 conditions to get eligible for travel.
The conditions that Jawazat set are,
- The travelers must have booked the ticket of an airline or other sources of travel.
- Expatriates must have a valid visa
- A valid travel document (Passport)
- Compliance with the conditions to enter the destination country.
For those, who wish to enter the kingdom, coming from the countries that are not on the banned list, Jawazat stressed upon the institutional quarantine procedure to adhere.
However, there is an exemption related to the quarantine for the previously announced categories, with a condition that they should abide by the precautionary measures announced by the Ministry of Health.
The exemption is for those citizens who arrive through flights at the kingdom’s airport, which includes female citizens, non- Saudi wives of citizens, non-Saudi husbands of Saudi women, sons, daughters, and the domestic worker accompanying them.
The exemption from institutional quarantine stretches to the unvaccinated domestic workers coming with an immune resident, as well as those who are immune, official delegations, people having diplomatic visas, diplomats and their families residing in Saudi Arabia, airline crew members, and those who are associated with health supply chains based on the consideration set by Ministry of health.
The quarantine exemption also covers the people entering in Kingdom via Land and seaports. these categories include male and female citizens, wives of citizens, husbands of female citizens, sons and daughters of female citizens, domestic workers accompanying with above-mentioned people, and those who got vaccinated and their companions under the age of 18 years.
The categories also include those who hold a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their families residing with them, the crew of marine ships, truck drivers and their assistants through all ports, and those who are associated with health supply chains based on the considerations made by the Ministry of Health.
- Saudi Arabia Bans Travelling From UAE, Afghanistan And Vietnam
- July 2021: Updated Rules For Travellers To Enter Saudi Arabia
- Get Registered For Corona Vaccination | Health Minister Calls on People
- COVID-19: How To Register Vaccination Received Outside The Kingdom
- How To Check Name Of Anyone With Iqama Number