Muqeem Absher has introduced the Quddum (Arrival Registration) in Saudi Arabia. Now, the People traveling to KSA can do corona vaccine registration before arriving in the Kingdom by using the said service.
Quddum (Absher Arrival Registration) service facilitates immuned, partially immuned residents, visitors, and domestic workers accompanying the Saudi citizens. The travelers have to register and update their corona vaccine registration status in the portal maximum of 72 hours before arrival.
The following groups of people can register and update their Covid-19 status in the Arrival Platform.
- Vaccinated Residents
- Non-Vaccinated Residents
- Vaccinated Visitors
- Non-Vaccinated Visitors
- Domestic Labor Arriving with Saudi Citizens
How To Get Absher Arrival Registration Through Quddum KSA
To register in the Quddum platform in Saudi Arabia, the travelers have to provide the iqama number, the date of birth. and, follow a simple procedure given below,
For Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated Residents
- Visit the link, https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home
- To change language, click on “English.”
- Click on “Vaccinated Resident”
- Enter Iqama number and date of birth
- Click on “Verify”
- On the next page, select “Arrival Type.”
- Enter “Flight No.” and “Arrival Date”
- Enter “Arrival Destination” and select “Airline” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, enter Captcha code and accept “Acknowledge statement” that the entered information is correct
- Click on “Confirm”
That’s it; Quddum registration is complete now.
Conditions of Quddum Registration for The Vaccinated Residents:
- At the time of registration, the resident should be outside of Saudi Arabia.
- The registration should be done within 72 hours before flying / entry into KSA
- The Tawakkalna status should be Immune, Immune by the first dose, Immune by recovery.
- Enter the correct information. The incorrect information may lead to restrict traveling and bar entry in the Kingdom.
- If the Spouse is also traveling with the resident, then they should be registered as a companion.
- Register the children under 18 years as companions
- The domestic worker should be registered with the traveling resident.
- Download, install and register in the Tawakkalna app before arriving in KSA.
Conditions for Non-Vaccinated Visitor
1- The resident should be outside Saudi Arabia.
2- Quddum registration should be done within 72 hours before flying to KSA.
3- The entered information should be 100% correct. Any mistake can lead to denial of entry in the Kingdom.
4- If the Spouse is also traveling with the resident, then register them as a companion.
5- Children under 18 years should be registered as companions.
6- The domestic worker should be registered with the traveling resident.
7- Make sure to download the Tawakalna app and register before arrival.
Conditions For Absher Arrival Registration For Vaccinated Visitors
Following are the conditions for the vaccinated visitors
1- The visitor must have taken the vaccine doses approved by the Saudi health ministry.
2- The visitor must have vaccination certificates attested by health authorities of the traveler’s country.
3- Visitors should have the vaccination at least 14 days before traveling to Saudi Arabia.
4- Keep original documents upon arriving in the Kingdom.
5- Quddum registration should be done within 72 hours before departure.
6- The entered information in Quddum should be accurate.
7- Download the Tawakkalna app and register in it.
- Qiwa Registration : How To Sign Up On The Portal | MyKSA
- How To Get Bahrain On-Arrival Visa For Saudi Iqama Holders
- COVID-19: How To Register Vaccination Received Outside The Kingdom
- National Address Registration : How To Register National Address in Saudi Arabia
- 4 Conditions For Residents To Travel From Saudi Arabia