At his G20 opening remarks, King Salman said, “We would like to welcome you to Riyadh Summit; our second Summit of the year. It is unfortunate that we are unable to host you in person due to the exceptional circumstances that we are all facing this year.”
“This has been an extraordinary year. The COVID-19 pandemic has been an unprecedented shock that affected the entire world within a short period of time,” the King said. “We have expressed our commitment – during the extraordinary summit held in March – to urgently mobilize our resources. We all pledged at the onset of the crisis over $21 trillion to support the global efforts to combat this pandemic.”
The King added that extraordinary measures were taken to support economies by injecting over $11 trillion to support individuals and businesses.
- Great News : Renewal Of Exit And Re Entry Visas Free Of Charge.
- Corona – MOI Announces 14 Fines And Penalties For Violators – A Must Read
- How To Calculate and Get End Of Service Benefits In Saudi Arabia
- New Covid-19 Vaccination Center Opens in Jeddah
- How To Apply For Final Exit Visa In Saudi Arabia |Latest Procedure | 2021