At his G20 opening remarks, King Salman said, “We would like to welcome you to Riyadh Summit; our second Summit of the year. It is unfortunate that we are unable to host you in person due to the exceptional circumstances that we are all facing this year.”
“This has been an extraordinary year. The COVID-19 pandemic has been an unprecedented shock that affected the entire world within a short period of time,” the King said. “We have expressed our commitment – during the extraordinary summit held in March – to urgently mobilize our resources. We all pledged at the onset of the crisis over $21 trillion to support the global efforts to combat this pandemic.”
The King added that extraordinary measures were taken to support economies by injecting over $11 trillion to support individuals and businesses.
- No Increase In VAT | Finance Minister Clarifies | MyKSA
- Great News : Renewal Of Exit And Re Entry Visas Free Of Charge.
- Syrian Woman Gets Exceptional Entry Visa Carrying Triplets In Dubai
- Saudi Corona – Cases Might Be As Low as 10000 Or As High As 200000
- Shopping Malls Re-open as Curfew Lifted In Saudi Arab Partially