Every newborn baby taking birth in Saudi Arabia needs a birth certificate. Why is this certificate essential? The reason is that you can apply for Iqama of the infant after getting the birth certificate. The procedure is simple and easy. First, you will book an online appointment in Absher Saudi Arabia to visit ahwal al madni office. After that, you will visit the office to get a birth certificate. Furthermore, what is the whole procedure and requirements?, we have explained in this Article.
Book An Online Ahwal Al Madni Appointment For Birth Certificate In Saudi Arabia
You can easily book an appointment in moi Absher to get a birth certificate for your newborn baby. MOI Absher makes an online appointment with ahwal al madni / moi civil affairs department. The Booking procedure is simple and hardly takes 5 minutes.
However, due to the corona pandemic, the Saudi Govt has suspended many services and closed the offices. Therefore ahwal al madni is not in function. As the coronavirus crises are over and the civil affairs offices open, you can make an appointment through Absher and visit the office to collect the birth certificate.
- Visit Absher Website and Log in to your moi Absher Account by providing username and password. Then enter the OTP received on your mobile
- Once Logged in successfully, type ‘appointment’ in the search bar. Select ‘Book an Appointment (Civil Affairs). If you are using App, then, go to the ‘E-SERVICES’ tab and tap on ‘Civil Affairs.’ The booking service will start.
- For desktop users, another method is that once you open Absher’s main page to log in, on the right side of the screen an icon of the service is provided. Click on that and start the booking of the appointment.
- Now to make the appointment, click on Proceed to Service
- The Service will start. Now Click on ‘Book New Appoint.’
If you already have an appointment for any service, then complete that appointment first because you can book only one appointment at a time.
- In the next step, Choose the service. Select the first option,’ تسجيل واقعة ميلاد.’ After selecting the service, now select the region.
To book ahwal al madni appointment in Jeddah, select Makkah region. But, if you live in Riyadh and want to book birth certificate appointment there, then select Al-Riyad region.
If you want to make an appointment for a birth certificate in Dammam, Jubail, or Khobar, then select Eastern Province Region.
After selecting the region, click on Next.
- The next screen will show the cities and branches. Select your city.
The service is also mentioning that you will visit the main office in Safa District Jeddah. (فرع جدة الرئيسي-الصفا).
- After selecting the city, now select the date and time. You can choose any date and time for the civil affairs appointment.
- The next windows will show you the date, time, location, and city of your Ahwal al Madni appointment. read the details and click on ‘Confirm Appointment Details’
- The next window will confirm the booking, and you will get a booking ticket. Print it as soon as possible because you will need it while visiting ahwal al madni office.
Congrats! You have successfully booked the birth certificate appointment in Absher. Now its time to visit ahwal al madni office for issuance of birth certificate. But before the procedure starts, you need to fulfill the following requirements
Requirements For Birth Certificate Ahwal Al Madni.
Before visiting Ahwal Al Madni office, make sure that you have the following documents. If you miss any of them, you may not receive the birth certificate. Better to Prepare a file with the following documents
- You will need the original birth notification from the hospital where the baby birth took place. Make sure that all details written on the birth notification are correct. Also, make sure the certificate has the medical officer’s signature and hospital’s stamp. It may take 3 to 5 working days to issue the notification, so ask the hospital to release it on the same day the baby takes birth.
- Fill out the ahwal al madni birth certificate form. It is also known as form 87. To download, We are providing it in pdf format in the last section of the article. Besides, the form is in the Arabic language. You may ask any friend who knows Arabic to help you to fill out the form.
You can also buy it from people sitting outside ahwal al madni offices. They will charge you, maybe 5 or 10 riyals. They can also help you to fill it by charging a small fee.
- Original and copies of Iqamas of the Parents. So if you are a father, then don’t forget the original iqama of your wife. You will need it.
- Original and copies of passports of the parents. If your company is keeping your passport, ask them to give it to you and take it to the office.
- Visit the related Ahwal Office. For example, if the baby borns in Riyadh then visit ahwal al madni Riyadh office. Don’t visit the ahwal office situated in Jeddah or Dammam. Other offices won’t issue you the birth certificate.
- Ahwal al madni appointment ticket. The officials will ask you to show the booking ticket. So print it. Also, make a picture and save it in your mobile. It might be helpful if you forget it at home.
Apply for a birth certificate as soon as possible if you are late for more than 30 days. Then you will have to pay a fine of 100 riyals.
Get The Birth Certificate From Ahwal Al Madni Office In Saudi Arabia. (Procedure)
After booking Absher appointment for the birth certificate, the next step is visiting the ahwal al madni office to obtain the birth certificate. Try to reach ahwal office 30 mins before your appointment timings. Show your documents at the main entrance. They need to make sure that you have an appointment on that day.
Now go inside, take the token from the officer and wait for your turn. When you number come, then go to the respective window and submit your documents. The authorities will prepare the birth certificate. Once the birth certificate is ready, they will call your name loudly.
You will also receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile registered with Absher. The message will confirm the issuance of the birth certificate. You can also check in Absher. You will find a new dependent in your Absher account.
Procedure to get the Birth Certificate, if the only mother lives in Saudi Arabia.
You will need a few additional documents in addition to the above-described docs. The following are the additional documents.
- Bring The Power of Attorney issued in the native country. Attest if from Saudi embassy working in that country. Now visit the ministry of foreign affairs office in Saudi Arabia, and they will attest it after verifying.
- Original marriage certificate with Arabic translation attested in the home country from the Saudi embassy and foreign office.
- Power of attorney from the father. It should permit the mother or any other person to apply and collect the birth certificate and doing all other legal procedures.
Errors in Birth Certificate.
In case there is an error in the birth certificate, immediately tell the authorities to correct it. They will fix it and issue you a new birth certificate.
Ahwal Al Madni Civil Affairs Office Locations,
We are providing locations for civil affairs offices in Saudi Arabia.
Riyadh ahwal al madni office Location, Plz Click Here. It is in the Nasiriyah District near the Pakistan embassy school. The provided link will open google maps for the directions.
Jeddah Civil affairs Office location, please Click Here. It is situated in the Al Safa district.
Khobar ahwal al madni Office location, please Click Here. It is near to the Bahrain bridge in Aziziyah District.
Dammam Civil Affairs office location, please Click Here.
Download Form 87 in PDF
We are providing the birth certificate issuance form in pdf format. You can download the form 87 to get a birth certificate in Saudi Arabia. The link is given below.
Get Iqama For New Born: The Next Step!
So what’s next after getting birth certificate?? Yes, you are right. its time to apply for iqama for newborn baby. So here is the article for the complete procedure and downloadable form to get iqama for Newborn.
- How To Get Civil Affairs Ahwal Madani Appointment in KSA
- Get New Born Baby Iqama | Forms Included | Latest Procedure
- No Need To Visit Ahwal Madni To Collect Birth Certificate
- How To Book Absher Appointment For Police Clearance Certificate in KSA
- How To Apply Iqama For New Born Baby Outside Saudi Arabia