Saudi Arabia’s General Traffic Directorate (Moroor) has allowed vehicle owners to tint the windows of their cars.
Moroor has published the rules on its Twitter account for the public, which are as follows:
1. The tint of the side, front and rear windows should be 30% transparent which does not prevent or reflect the view inside the car. Authorities do not allow drivers to tint the windshield and the rear glass;
2. The car tinting should not carry any decorations, inscriptions, or pictures that reduce the degree of transparency;
3. The tint should not obscure or reduce the driver’s vision;
4. The permissible tinting degree can be exceeded if it is a medical requirement, provided that a medical report is submitted.
It is to be noted that it was not permissible to tint front windows previously.
Source: Gulf News
You may also like to know about: How to fill family visit visa form
- How To Re-Issue Lost or Damaged Ictimara In 5 Minutes | Saudi Arabia
- How To Check GCCHMC Medical Report Status – GAMCA – Wafid
- What Are Huroob Types, Ban Duration And Penalties
- How To Check Efada Medical Report Online For Iqama In Saudi Arabia| MyKSA
- Nitaqat, Colors, Categories and Benefits In Saudi Arabia