Ministry of health, Saudi Arab has announced that the 2nd dose of the covid-19 vaccine is rolling out in the month of July. And everyone can take the jab as there is no age limit. Now you can book an appointment using Tawakkalna app for the second dose of vaccine.
Currently, those who are above 50 Years and have taken the first dose at least 42 days before, can apply for the 2nd jab. However, the process would remain the same for other age groups as soon as they are allowed the appointment.
To book the appointment for the 2nd dose of the covid-19 vaccine,
- Log in to the Tawakkalna app and go to the “Services” tab
- Select the option Covid-19 Vaccine
- Now select the Beneficiary and then select “Update Appointment”
- Choose the Vaccination center that is near to your location
- Select a suitable Date and Time.
- Now tap on Update to confirm the appointment.
Boom! you have successfully booked the appointment for the 2nd dose. If you are outside KSA and have taken the 2nd dose of the vaccination then you may read the procedure on how to register the vaccination received outside KSA.
Keep in mind that it is not necessary that if the first dose was Pfizer vaccine, then the second one would be the same one.
The Saudi authorities have approved that the second dose can be a different vaccine than the first one. The decision was taken after a global study showed the impact and results of two different vaccines on humans. However, the same vaccine may be injected most probably.
- COVID-19: How To Register Vaccination Received Outside The Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia Launches 2nd Phase of Coronavirus Vaccination.
- Easiest Method To Book Family Visa Appointment Online in Absher.
- How To Update Iqama Online In NCB Ahli NCB And Quickpay
- 2nd Dose of Vaccination in 3rd Week Of July for 30+ People