The Saudi cabinet has approved new rules for iqama renewal. Because of uncertain conditions and, due to coronavirus, the authorities have allowed the sponsors to renew iqama of their employees for a period of 90 days. In addition to that, the iqama and maktab amal fees will also be charged for just 3 months.
The Post Covers
New Rules For Iqama Renewal | 2021
- Iqama can be renewed for a period of 3 months
- The fee for iqama renewal can be paid for 90 days
- Maktab amal fees can also be paid on a quarterly basis
- The iqama fee of 650 Riyals need to be paid
- If iqama renews after its expiry, all fines must be paid.
- The residents must have valid medical insurance at the time of iqama renewal
- If an iqama has huroob status, then it can’t be renewed unless it is removed.
- Domestic Workers can’t renew iqama on a quarterly basis.
Iqama Renewal Rule for a Resident Outside Saudi Arabia
Because of the ban on flights, many residents are stuck in their countries and couldn’t return back to KSA. As a result, the iqama expired and didn’t renew. In that case, the iqama renewal rules are,
- The iqama may renew for a very specific time period if a royal decree issues.
- The renewal can be up to 30 days without paying the fees.
- Upon failure to return back to Saudi Arabia after iqama renewal, an entry ban for 3 years will implement.
- The companies/sponsors can renew iqama if they are willing to bring back the employee.
- The sponsor can issue a new visa to the worker. The entry ban is only in the case if another company wants to hire the worker.
- Check The Latest Family Visit Visa Fees 2021 | My KSA
- Check Exit Re-Entry Visa Validity Online Eserve KSA | Muqeem | 2021
- Latest Iqama Renewal Process And Fees In Saudi Arabia | 2021 |
- Know About The New Rules Of Exit Re-Entry and Final Exit Visa Procedure Saudi Arabia
- Iqama Of Saudi Arabia | A Detailed Guide And Informations | 2021 | MyKSA